Home made Valentines Cards.

22:54

We made Valentines cards today! The kids LOVE painting! 
As you can see my purple paint mixing didn't go to plan, lol! Too much red I think. 

We made heart stamps from toilet roll tubes... E, my youngest thought this was great fun!
She loved making "heart patterns", awww. 
We also used tissue paper, paint and glitter to make roses
This was such a lovely craft activity and SO easy! And cute, too! 
Hehe. 

Charlie, he's 7.. just wanted to paint hearts onto his card. 
He used glitter, too! We do love glitter in this house! 
He used the heart stamp, too! It was good fun! 
Such a lovely way to spend quality time with the kids, motivational too! 
Have you made any valentines arts/crafts? I'd love to see! 

Sarah xXx 

 P.s I saw a arts and crafts blog hop the other day and wanted to link this post up but I can't remember for the life of me who was hosting it, any ideas? I'd love to link this post up. :) 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. aww they are lovely, i like the way you used a toilet roll tube to make a heart shape..brilliant idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ideas, simple ideas.
    Thanks for linking #LetKidsBeKids

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely, what a great activity :) #LetKidsBeKids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace says - these are lovely and I think they're so pretty.
    Lucas says - these look awesome. I might make a load for my many girlfriends.
    The Mummies say - these are fab and it looks like you had a great time making these together. Thanks for linking up to #minicreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.