Flowers & Sunshine.

21:03

The other day we went for a nice walk, it was so sunny and bright, it was also nice and mild, too! I really love Spring!

We spotted lots of flowers and blossom. Ellie really noticed the different, new leaves and buds appearing on trees but I think the blossom was Ellie's favourite!

Lots of flowers we spotted on our walk!
Charlie liked the purple flowers best! We even spotted a few butterflies! 
We can't wait until it's always sunny and mild!

My personal favourite is the tulips, I really love them! They are so beautiful and always make me smile!

Look how much the willow tree changes over the seasons...
Harry was the first one to enter the meadow, we haven't been there for a few weeks because it's been quite muddy. (Although I did go on my own a couple of weeks ago, it's s short cut I often take). Harry couldn't believe the difference "Wow, look it's all green, there's no mud!" And Ellie, who LOVES the willow tree, was like "Oh my goodness it's all green again!!!" We spent quite a bit of time last year playing under the willow tree! There's something a little bit magical about Willow trees, especially to the kids, hehe.

The willow tree now!
The last couple of days have been a little unpredictable weather wise, hopefully we can get out in the sunshine again soon!

Sarah xXx

This post is linked up with mad mid week blog hop
This post is linked up with Share with me
Linked up with weekend blog hop 

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I really enjoy this time of year when everything is bursting into life. And the smells too are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spring when everything comes back into life. This willow tree is stunning. Love how you have pictures of it through the seasons. Lovely. Thank you so much for linking up Share With Me Week 10. #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post and the photos are beautiful. I love Spring - such a beautiful time of the year :0 #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace says - What pretty pictures. We really enjoyed reading this :) #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace says - What pretty photos - We really enjoyed reading this xx #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics on this post, thanks for sharing :-)
    #sharewithme carsonsmummy.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a huge fan of tulips too - I actually had an April wedding specifically so I could have tulips for my bouquet!
    #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your photos! Im so obsessed in taking pictures of the blooms as well as they are so pretty! #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  9. the weeping willow is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely time of year for colour #HDYGG

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh that williow tree is just so very lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww gorgeous. I love willow trees they're so beautiful. We had a 50 ft one in the garden till a couple of years ago (it had to come down) - used to love just watching it blow in the breeze. Love the other photos too - especially the blossom always a wonderful sight :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much lovely weather and blooms about at the moment isn't there? All the green make me grin! Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely pics, i have noticed many people mentioned on their blogs that weather was sunny and in Midlands we just had sunny mornings and miserable throughout the day, i wish sun visits us as well

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post and beautiful pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous place to have a walk around and you caught some really beautiful photos too! Thanks so much for linking up to the #MadMidWeekBlogHop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.