Parents evening.

18:17

yesterday after school I had the boys parents evening. (I don't know when E's parents evening is but I am sure it'll be soon).


First I saw Harry;s teacher and I am very pleased to say that Harry is right on target, he's a little bit ahead in fact. He's very good at reading, his hand writing has come along lovely and he's doing brilliant in maths, too. I am really proud of him. I'm going to keep encouraging him to read at home more. He really enjoys reading, which I'm pleased about of course. He takes after me for reading,  hehe. I loved looking through his work books. I am impressed with how neat he's keeping his hand writing, (see the picture to the right). His spelling is a lot better now, too!

Second I saw Charlie's teacher! Charlie is doing wonderfully, we'd like to see him go up a shelf in reading before the six weeks holiday. I know he's capable of it, so it shouldn't be too hard. Again, I'm going to keep encouraging him to read at home. He really wants a kindle fire for his birthday, which I think is a fab idea, it'll encourage him to read more - he's always using mine, so I think it'll be the perfect present for him :) He's also doing good in maths and literacy. I am very proud of him, too! I loved seeing all his work and looking in his work books. He also keeps his work nice and neat, he does need to concentrate more on his spelling and copying form the board, I think he rushes sometimes. So we're going to work on him taking his time rather than rushing. Bless him


I'm sure it will be Ellie's parents evening sometime soon, I can't wait to see how she's doing! I know she's doing very well indeed with reading because she is a little book worm and always reading books to me! I love the little letter (on the right) Ellie wrote to me the other day, bless her. I'll be keeping it forever :)

Proud of them all very much, hehe.

Sarah xXx

Linked up with: small achievements



sharewithme

weekend blog hop

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. You should be proud - it sounds like they are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely, and it's wonderful they are doing so well. We had a parent's evening tonight for our little boy and he's only three! He is doing well though and looking forward to starting school xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, sounds like they are doing awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love a good Parents Evening report :) Well done kids!
    #SSAmazingAchievements

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Well done kids! - i'm always so surprised to see all the all the great things my son has drawn or made at Parents evening - he never really tells me much about school - its always "fine!" and then I get an account of all the games he played at breaktime. I'm always glad he is so busy at school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh how very lovely. You should definitely be one PROUD MOMMA right now. That's amazing. Your kids are doing great and that's a reflection on you and your wonderful teaching, guiding, parenting skills lady!!! Go you too. Pat on your back. I bet E is doing just as good. Thank you so much for linking to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  7. Proud moments, how lovely. Well done kids! I do love a good report! Lap up those compliments lady! #Sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is great news :) well don to them...

    Thanks for linking up to the weekend blog hop..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like all three of your children are doing really well. I'm sure you are very proud. A fantastic parents evening for you.

    Thanks for linking up with Small Steps Amazing Achievements :0)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.