A Younger me. #TheGallery

09:56

Here's a photo of me when I was seventeen/eighteen years old. I hadn't long had Harry, he was just a baby! I've shared photos of me as a young child before, so this time I thought I'd share me as a teenager, just becoming an adult.
Look how tiny I was, lol! Oh how I wish I was still this size now - If only!!!


It's a small photo, I've no idea why it was so small. It was taken on a digital camera but one of the first ones out I do believe. So yes, this is a younger me.

Sarah xXx

Linked up with: 
#TheGallery

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Ha ha yes I have some photos on digital from when it very first came out and they are rubbish! I can barely tell what I was taking a photo of, but by golly it was digital so it was A-mazig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so nice to reminisce on times gone by but yet there is something a little sad about it too isnt it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wish I was young enough for my childhood photos to be digital!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo - wish I had some of when I was 18 but didn't seem to take any around that time for some reason!
    #WeekendBlogHop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pop agree with saveevrystep! All my photos are not digital :) thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely photo! Always good to look back on how you used to look. I look at myself and think 'wow I was thin' and at the time I was probably thinking I need to loose weight lol!

    Thank you for linking up with the #WeekendBlogHop

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it funny to go back and look at older photos, especially digital ones, from way back when we were all so excited at being able to have our photos on our computers!
    Thanks for linking up with #WeekendBlogHop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.