Enjoying the sunshine while it lasts.

00:05

On Saturday, Ellie and I spent some time in the garden, enjoying the really nice weather! The boys were spending some time with there dad, which gave Ellie and I to have some time together! As it was such a lovely day I thought we would make the most of the weather.

Ellie wanted to play with her sesame street toys outside in the garden. "They need fresh air" she told me, bless her. I thought I'd snap a few pics! I managed to also read a couple of chapters of my book in the sunshine, while Ellie read her book to her toy friends, aww.


ups and downs

Photo

Photo

photo

We made some lovely memories playing outside on Saturday! I'm glad we made the most of the really good weather because it's been really wet, cold, rainy and windy today!
Have you had any outdoor playtime recently?

Sarah xXx

Linked up with:
what's the story?
Living arrows 
weekly Wednesday. 

Point + shoot snowingindoors.com
Magic moments.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Arrr these are beautiful pictures, I fear that last weekend was our last bit of summer x #pointshoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice thing to do on a sunny afternoon. lovely pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really have to make the most of any good weather we get at this time of year, looks like you had fun :)

    Thanks for playing along with Point + Shoot xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww gorgeous snaps and sounds like a lovely relaxed time in the garden :) xx #letkidsbekids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, lovely pics. Always nice to spend time together outside in the sunshine
    Thanks for linking #LetKidsBeKids

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! (i love elmo too!) #weeklylinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't beat Sesame Street. Lovely pictures #weeklylinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! I love that the toys needed some fresh air. Gorgeous photos too! :-) #weeklylinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh so lovely to catch the last of the summer sun!!! #brilliantblogposts

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOH you have a sesame street fan. Z is a sesame street fan too and one birthday he got 8 cookie monsters :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bless her, she looks so happy. Sunshine at this time of year is always such a bonus. Thank you for linking to PoCoLo :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.