Halloween cupcakes.

05:00

Did you know it's national baking weekfrom 13th - 19th October? I didn't know that until this morning to be fair.

Anyway.

We made Halloween cupcakes on Sunday! I know it's a little early to make Halloween cakes but you know? Cake is cake and we love cake. I had so many Halloween cake decorations left over from last year, I thought I would use them up before opening the new cake decorations.

I used my good old cupcake recipe that I posted here. Only, instead of using vanilla falvouring, I used caramel (because I had no vanilla), the kids REALLY loved the caramel flavoured cupcakes!

Halloween cupcakes

I also had a lot of other cupcake decorations to use up, so we made some random ones, too!

Duck cupcake

easy cupcakes

We're going to be doing some more Halloween and Autumn baking over the next couple of weeks. I love baking at this time of year and to be honest, I really need to get back into baking.

Have you baked anything tasty lately? Let me know in the comments!! :)

Sarah xXx

tasty tuesdays


Super Busy Mum

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. any excuse to bake! love the cupcakes :) #mmwbh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant beat a good cupcake - love the Halloween ones! #MMWBH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I'd love to bake but my stupid oven is tore up. I can't wait to get it replaced. Life without an oven is difficult for someone who loves sweet treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they look great. I really must get baking again, there's something good about baking this time of year isn't there? #MMWBH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Cakes - cant wait to get in to the halloween spirit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cakes! cant wait to get in to the halloween spirit :) Our road is mega busy with trick or treaters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love making cupcakes too and these look perfect for Halloween :) #TastyTuesdays

    Caroline
    www.my-family-ties.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look great! Love the chopped off finger decoration :-) #tastytuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely!! I really need to get into Halloween mode but I've only just let go of Summer ...Boo hoo!
    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are gorgeous! Thanks for linking up to #tastytuesdays x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh lucky kids your cupcakes look brilliant. Thank you so much for linking up looks like you had fun baking! #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are all about the autumn baking in this house too! Love it! #SavouringtheSeason

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.