There is always, always something to be thankful for.

00:30

 It's not bee none of the greatest weeks. Things seem to keep going wrong and the weather has been crudtastic but there is always something to be thankful for or at least, there's always a positive where there's a negative. Trying to find the best in really bad situations isn't always easy but it does make you feel better. At least it makes me feel better, anyway.

I am thankful quote

A few weeks ago, my laptop was on the coffee table, as Ellie walked past she knocked it off (My fault for leaving it on the edge. When will I learn?!) and it of course hit the hard wooden floor. It had a tiny crack in the corner of the lid. It still worked. The crack has now got a lot worse and bigger and I have to kind of tilt the screen to make the lid stay up. However, the positive in this? My laptop still works, no problems at all, hasn't affected the screen or anything (touch wood). This is am thankful for! I can not tell you how glad I am that it does indeed still work (hopefully I haven't spoken too soon). I am thankful for that because there's just no way I could afford a new one right now.

Broken laptop
My poor laptop.
I'm really proud of my children, they are all doing so wonderfully at school! Next week is parents evening and I can't wait! I'm looking forward to looking thru all the school work and having a tour of the classrooms.

Autumn
Lots of Autumn colours!
Again this week, I'm thankful for Autumn. I really do love this time of year. Even if the weather is (mostly) wet. Ellie and I enjoyed a lovely Autumn walk on Sunday afternoon! We're going to go on a blackberry hunt this week, even if the weather is wet, it will be nice to get out of the house. I have a feeling we've left it a little too late for blackberries but still, it'll be fun!

What are your reasons to be thankful this week?

Sarah xXx

Linked up with:
#PoCoLo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Always good to get out in the autumn it's good for the soul. I have almost the same crack in my laptop! Thanks for linking up with #thankfulthursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is my favourite month! Hope laptop holds out I had to claim on insurance for mine after a close encounter with coffee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn is the favourite season for so many of us, isn't it? I know what you mean about the laptop, I'd be grateful too! Could you put a bit of electrical tape around it? May stop it getting worse x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Autumn too. It sounds like so many people have had a bad week - myself included! Must be something in the air. I hope it improves for you. Not sure if I have said it before but I love your blog header. thank you for linking to PoCoLo :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.