101 things in 1001 days!

17:19



The day zero project is a challenge I have set myself, to achieve 101 things in 1001 days. 101 positive goals! Lots of people all over the world also take part in the zero project. It is a bit like having a bucket list, the goals can be as big or as small as you like, most of mine are only small goals and things I'd really like to achieve. The little's will also be joining in with me, hehe.
I have done this twice before but never completed everything on my list. I will edit and cross off my list as I achieve each goal. I will also be blogging about the things I do achieve. Here is my list of 101 things to achieve in 1001 days.

Start date: 18th July 2015
End date:  14th April 2018

1) Have a desk area, somewhere I can blog and relax.
2) Take part in 5 photo challenges (0/5)
3) Take the kids somewhere we have never been before (0/5)
4) Grow my hair.
5) 10,000 steps a day for a whole month (without missing a day!)
6) To fit into (UK) size 8 jeans again.
7) Up my stamina when it comes to jogging!
8) Go on picnics (0/5)
9) Visit a farm park
10) Grow my own fruit and veggies (0/10)
11) Have at least 3 BBQ's.
12) Purchase a new bed for myself.
13) Decorate the kids rooms and front room (Can't do this until April 2016 due to the house being a new build)
14) Learn how to use my camera properly.
15) Have a mummy and daughter day
16) Have a mummy and son day (Harry)
17) Have a mummy and son day (Charlie)
18) Read 50 books (0/50)
19) Build a snowman
20) Go to the beach (1/5)
21) Take the kids crabbing
22) Visit castle park
23) Go Christmas shopping somewhere I haven't been before
24) Visit family and friends more often
25) Learn to crochet or knit
26) Pinterest projects (0/5)
27) Learn 5 new recipes.
28) Bake muffins, cakes and cookies (0/5)
29) Plant some flowers in the garden
30) Update the kids baby books
31) Figure out some bathroom storage
32) No Facebook or Twitter for a whole week!
33) Vlog a day in the life of us (0/5)
34) Go to a summer fair
35) Go to a Christmas fair
36) Make holiday decorations with the kids
37) Spring arts and crafts
38) Easter egg hunt!
39) Go the cinema (0/5)
40) Watch 20 movies I have never seen before
41) Catch up with Supernatural
42) Write letters to friends
43) Five acts of kindness (0/5)
44) Get a passport
45) Celebrate my Birthday with friends & faimly
46) Watch the sunset
47) Go to a regatta
48) Feed teh ducksswans/geese (0/5)
49) Go on a nature watch!
50) Print Photos!
51) Halloween arts & crafts
52) Organise my bedroom better
53) MAke out own lemonade
54) Say yes to something I normally wouldn't say yes to
55) Camp out in the back garden with the kids! (Use to do this all the time when I was a kid!)
56) One weekend with no technology!
57) Oragnise my photos on my laptop/save them to disc.
58) Up-cycle a piece of furniture (Shabby Chic!)
59) Post 'reasons to be thankful/cheerful' once a week for a year (0/52)
60) Go to the zoo.
61) Bug hunt!
62) Movie days/nights with the kids
63) Go swimming with the kids (0/10)
64) Find three new parks to visit!
65) Try five new foods that I have never tried before!
66) Hang some shelves
67) Make a photo collage and put it in a frame
68) Write a blog post every single day for a month.
69) Send out Christmas cards
70) Bake something yummy for friends/family (0/3)
71) Visit a museum at least once!
77) Send/Receive 10 postcards
78) Invest in a summer jacket!!
79) Splash in the puddles (kids will love this one!)
80) Have photos taken of me WITH the kids. (I don't have enough photos of me and the kids together!)
81) Keep a house plant alive.
82) Drink 8 glasses of water a day for a month (at least!)
83) Learn to swim and teach the kids!
84) Have a siblings day with my brothers and sisters.
85) Host a Christmas dinner at my house.
86) Get over my fear of eating in public.
87) No Junk food what so ever for one month
88) Be more confident!
89) Take the kids to a Christmas and/or Halloween party/celebration
90) Stop biting my nails
91) Grow my nails!
92) Learn 5 new hair styles.
93) No youtube for a week!
94) Walk in the woods and explore (0/5)
95) MAke two new Xmas traditions.
96) Go to a wedding.
97) Teach the kids a new game.
98) Board game evenings.
99) Learn how to use photoshop
100) Achieve everything on this list!!!
101) Make a new list.

So that's my 101 in a 1001 list. I hope this has inspired you to create a list :-) Let me know in the comments if you make a list, so I can check it out. Perhaps we could all encourage each other and keep each other motivated.

Sarah xXx

Super Busy Mum


Let's Talk Mommy

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What a great list! One on one time with your kids is so special and no junk food for a month would be a great detox!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and great list!! I'm definitely inspired. I will start on mine today. Thanks!! #madmidweekbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great challenge and I wish you luck to complete it too. So inspiring and love your list. Thank you ever so much for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.