First day of September.

21:35


Phew. Summer holidays are almost over, it's been fun & everything but now I just need my routine back... and so do the kids! They go back Tuesday, they have all there new uniforms and lunch boxes. Still yet to get there winter coats though, I've no idea where to get them from. My eldest son (he's almost 9) doesn't like the ones they have in tesco. Argh! He is just so fussy! I might have to go up to ASDA on the train.

I love this time of year! Autumn is on it's way. I love the smells, the leaves falling off the trees, all the pretty colours, HALLOWEEN! Also love this month because a couple of my T.V shows start back up again, lol.

I know I've really been neglecting my blog lately, I have been so busy (and poorly), I just haven't had the time to actually concentrate on anything. But hopefully now I'll be able to keep up with it more. I really need to post pics, also really need a memory card for my camera.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Couldn't agree more-me and the children need our routine back. Toddler started back at pre-school today and although she enjoyed herself I think it threw her a bit. I love this time of year too, Halloween, Bonfire Night and then a fast road to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.