Jewelfone review.

19:51


Jewelfone sent me these lovely earphones to review.
Jewelfone have five styles to choose from, I was lucky enough to be sent the 'Jewelfone Fever' ones to review.

Earphones are a big thing to me. I am always listening to music or youtube. I really dislike the standard ones that I brought for my laptop, they're so plain and boring.. same with the ones that came with my phone. Jewelfone ear phones however, have style, they're very fashionable and SO eye catching. They are unlike any other earphone I have seen before. They stand out from any other earphones I've seen and they really look great with any outfit. The Jewelfone Fever ones are made with pretty silver beads that have charms attached  Not only do they looks good but the is sound good too. Such clear sound, no crackling what so ever.
They also come with different size in ear pieces, the medium ones were perfect for my ears and fit nice and snug in the ear.



Not only are they an amazing earphone, they can also be worn as a necklace (which has caught my daughters eye). They also have a 'built in magnet solution' They clasp behind your neck and fit nice and snug into your ears. They also have a microphone and an answer/end button.

I really love the design, style and the sound. The standard of these ear phones is very high quality. Defiantly a big hit here!! My friend has already asked me where I got them from. You can checkout Jewelfone on facebook and Twitter. For just £19.99 they are well and truly worth it! :)


Sarah xXx

I received these earphones for the purpose of this review. This review is my own, personal, honest opinion.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.