R2BC (01/11/12)

19:25



Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

I have SO much to be cheerful about today! I've had a fab week. So lets go...
1) On Monday we went to the cinema with the kids and watched Hotel Transalyvania 3D. What a fab film. We all throughly enjoyed it. It was mine and the kids first time seeing a 3D film. My daughters reaction was funny, she was all like "Them bats nearly got me" LOL! Haha cute. We brought sweets, had popcorn and what not, all the kids had a wonderful time and I did too as did my fella. 
2) I am really starting to get organised. In every way. Organised for Christmas. I've only made a small start but nonetheless, it's a good start. Also organising the house. Shelves have gone up in my small "pantry" (If you can call it that, it's uber small but that's ok) and I've thrown away some of the junk, seriously getting organised. Next week I am going to tackle the kids toys, there are SO many they don't play with, they don't need all of them, I think we'll trade a couple in Argos toy exchange. The rest can go to charity. Or the ones that are no good can go in the bin, lol! Honestly, I am dreading it but it needs doing SO badly. I did get rid of loads in the summer but there's still way too many. 
3) We had an amazing Halloween. The kids had fun trick or treating. We carved pumpkins and ate toffee apples. Yum! 

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Glad you had a fab time at the cinema ....my boys love the 3d films too...good luck on the toy tackle....I need to do the same, but can't bare the thought :( at the mo...
    Have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reasons, I love the per Xmas clean out, so many memories pop out :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. Thing is, that's the reason I've been hoarding so much stuff, lol! Things have got to go before Christmas, my house just isn't big enough LOL. x

      Delete
  3. Aww I love doing posts like this... it makes you feel appreciative of what you have :) I love the cinema - glad you had fun :)

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww really lovely reasons, glad u all had a lovely time at the cinema xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to take my kids to the cinema! Glad they enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely reasons! Glad you all had a great time at the cinema and for Halloween!
    I'm with you on getting organised..I sorted out all my kitchen cupboards the other week and have been trying to sort through everything. I need to sort through all of my kids toys too...there are so many! Thanks for sharing the Argos toyswap..I didn't know about it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Argos Toy Exchange is a really good idea. I'm sure we've got loads would could take in there, lol! Gonna have a good sort out this weekend, hehe =)

      Delete
  7. Being organised always makes me cheerful too, you can never be too organised I say!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pleased to hear that you had a good Halloween. Organisation helps the stress levels I find and I am too often chaotic but learning not to be.
    Was thinking about seeing that very film ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.