R2BC (07/12/2012)

19:26

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart
Eek. A day late on posthing my reasons to be cheerful this week. I have been SO busy though.. Here's my reasons this week:


1) Last Saturday we went Christmas shopping to a different town. It was GREAT! I had no kids with me, I could take my time and not have to worry! It was truly fab. I picked up some lovely bargains, including the Vtech Mobi Go from Argos for just £24.97, down from £49.99!! And it comes with Disney Cars 2! Love a good bargain. And the ques in Argos actually wasn't too bad at all. I was impressed. I honestly had a lovely time Saturday, had a naughty, but nice Burger King for lunch. Hehe. Yummy.
2) Lotti, my kitten has been spayed. Yesterday. So when she is all healed and her stitches have disolved it won't matter if she goes outside. I don't know HOW many times I have had to hunt for her, she has escaped a few times when the kids have left the door open or when I've forgot to close a window while I've been cooking. It is such a relief. I felt terrible not being able to feed her the night before. At least it's all done now though. I just hope she heals soon.

3) We put our Christmas tree up the other day! It looks great. Or it will be looking great again after I've re-done it. The kitten decided she likes to pull the baubles off and tackle them LOL. She also tried to climb it a couple of times and it's looking a bit sorry for itself. Never mind, I'll re-do it when the kids are in bed.. as well as wrap the rest of the presents. I am seriously slacking on getting things wrapped up!!



Hope you all have a good weekend! :)
Sarah xXxXx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Child free shopping good, spayed kitten good, christmas tree up good, but I'm especially impressed with the present wrapping...here that usually happens in panic late on Christmas Eve after a glass of wine or two...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovley looking tree!!
    Check out my BLOGSALE
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/blogsale.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little kitten is adorable! I hope she recovers quickly, bless her. Love your tree as well. We aren't brave enough this year and I really miss it. Its not worth the clearing up every hour xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kitten took a liking to our tree too! Lol. Lively reasons x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.