R2BC (20/12/12)

17:30

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

OooOo FIVE days until Christmas!!! Who's excited? We all are in this house! I seriously can not wait! Hehe. Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week :) 

1) I have finished ALL Christmas shopping, including food shopping! I only need the kids selection boxes or something like that... Gotta have some chocolates for Christmas day, hehe. I'm so excited. Excited to spend it with the people I love most <3 font="font" nbsp="nbsp">
2) I've won a couple of competition recently, a yellowmellon.com gift token, which was SO handy for Christmas. I ordered H some clothes, hehe. They're fab but obviously he hasn't seen those yet. And I won a FRIENDS prize thingy, but haven't received that yet! 
3) I am *so* looking forward to going to Liverpool for a few days after Christmas, it will be so nice to get away! 
5) All the kids nativity plays were SO cute! It was really lovely to see there versions of the nativity. And they all sang so well! Loved it all. It really has made me feel very Christmasy. Hehe.  I'm not able to share pictures online because of school policy. They enjoyed a trip to the theater to see a pantomime, they all very much enjoyed that & it was free, the school funded it! No more school runs either because the kids broke up yesterday. Woohoo.
5) IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!! Did I mention that I am SO excited?



Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great reasons! Well done on getting organised, I've left everything until the last minute again..oops! lol.
    Congrats on your competition win :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the nativities too! You can almost hear your excitement in this post! Merry Christmas to you and yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a fabulous Christmas, Mich x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.