Reflected in you - Sylvia day (Book review)

19:12


I really don't want to give too much away, I'm sorry if this is vague. 
This is the second book in the 'crossfire' series. The first book being Bared To You. I really liked both books. A lot. I'm not going to lie though, this series does resemble 50 shades of grey trilogy in SO many ways (I liked the 50 shades trilogy, too). This book IMO is way better than the first book 'Bared to you'. I couldn't put it down. I read it in no time at all!! I can't wait to read the third book which I believe will be published sometime this year, May perhaps?  (I hope!) In all honesty, I thought I would get bored but I didn't at all! 
Eva and Gideon have a rocky relationship, in fact there relationship is like an emotional roller coaster. they break up, they get back together, Eva runs, she goes back. 
I found this book quite deep to be honest. It IS erotic. You can totally tell how much they love each other, but it is a rocky road. In a way they help each other deal with there own problems. 
Towards the end (about 3/4 of the way thru) the story shines through, it really gets going. I was really starting to dislike Gideon for the way he was treating Eva, I guess it turned out ok in the end? We'll see in the next book.... I could go on but I won't because I think I've said too much already! 
Overall I really liked this book! Thumbs up from me :)
Oh how I can't wait for book three!!!  Hurry up May, lol.

Sarah xXx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.