Oh Monday, Monday...

08:19

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Just a quick post from me. 
You can now follow me via networked blogs, the widget can be found over on the left side bar, if you would like to follow me >> 
I also created a Facebook page for my blog which can be found here. 

This weekend has been very chilled and relaxed, I've caught up on a lot of blogging and edited my blog a little/added pages etc. Also finished my seventh book for the #50books2013 book challenge, you can read my review here. 
I've got quite a busy week this week. Today I am going to blitz upstairs. Tuesday is grocery shopping day. I really want to make a start on decorating my front room, too. Maybe Wednesday? We'll see. And then the rest of the week will be filled with decorating if I do manage to start it that is! It really just depends on my headache and how I feel. I really hate this stupid rare brain disease (I'm going to try and write a post about it later!). Especially when I have so much I want to do. Anyway.. 
The kids break up on Friday for half term. Half term already?! I can't believe how fast time is going this year!! I'm looking forward to half term. I'm not sure what we're going to do yet, nothing is set in stone but ideally I would like to take the kids out, it's been ages since we've been out and done anything fun. Role on spring and summer. I can't wait for the warm weather. Winter is depressing, it's currently trying to snow, the ground is wet though so it shouldn't settle, I hope! 
Right, need to get the kiddies to school
TTFN
Sarah xx 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm following you xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried following you on networked blogs and it just keeps saying i need a valid token, not sure what that means!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.