Blue skies & pretty flowers #countrykids

15:44

Honestly, we've been so busy getting back into routine/school for the kids and catching up on other things that I've had zero time to really do much with the kids. Hopefully this will be ok for my #countrykids post this week, lol.  The beginning part of the week was a little unpredictable weather wise. We had a thunderstorm Thursday though and have been blessed with gorgeous weather since! 

Yesterday, I needed to to Tescos to get a few bits and bobs, Ellie however was not up for that! So I thought we'd turn it into a game. I said to her see lets see how many signs of spring we could spot, she was excited then! 
It's amazing how things change SO fast. Usually the walk to Tescos is quite dull and boring! Not the case this week! The sky was perfect blue, not a cloud in sight & the sun was shinning bright! It was warm with little breeze. There were flowers, buds and lots of new growth coming thru! We spotted lots of signs of spring. Daffodils, tulips, other flowers, blossom buds on trees, the stream looked so pretty, glittering in the sunlight! It was a very enjoyable walk, even Ellie enjoyed it! 




A couple of weeks ago it was snowing and I thought we'd never see get to see spring this year! Things change so fast. :) It looks like summer isn't far behind! Am hoping to be able to take the kids to the park this week, one day after school and many games of football! Yay! I love this weather. 

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love how nature makes everything more exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing the difference the weather makes on our outlook on life, even a walk to Tesco feels fun in the sun! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for spring! Let's hope it stays nice as I have so many plans for my little guy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.