They say things come in threes...

15:56

These last couple of weeks has been a bit of a nightmare for me. 

First my T.V broke (I had no picture, just sound, I changed all of the leads and it wasn't them.), then my washing door broke (I was lucky enough to know someone selling one that had only been used a couple of times which was cheap. I wrote about it in my reasons to be cheerful post.) and then this weekend just gone, my freezer broke!! The insurance had just ran out on it, too. I was so mad. I did inquire via the phone number for hotpoint only to be told it was either a thermostat or an electrical fault. Both of which were likely to be costly. They did offer an engineer coming out to look at the the freezer, but I declined. *sigh* I could've cried! My grandad has offered to lend me the money for a new one if needs be. Which I am SO grateful for. Obviously I can't be without a freezer.
Not one, not two but Three very expensive, essential items break all within a couple of weeks. Seriously?! What have I done to deserve this?! Ugh. 
And today? My fridge is leaking. Awesome. 

I can't wait for May to be over, it's been a really unlucky month for me. Lets hope for a better June!  

Sarah xXx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.