Reasons to be cheerful (week 23)

20:20

Wow, I can't believe it's JUNE! This year is flying by. It's amazing how fast time flies by. I still can't get over the fact, that come September I'll be a mother to a year 1, year 4, and a year 5 student. Craziness. Anyway, here are my reasons to be cheerful this week: 

1) The weather has been beautiful! It's been really sunny and warm. The sunshine always makes me happy. I took the kids pond dipping last week, I'll be linking up with #countrykids this week. I'm also planning a surprise BBQ for the kiddies after school tomorrow, only a mini BBQ but they'll enjoy it! 

2) I gave away two black bin liners of my old clothes to charity! Some of it was really, really hard to part with but I figured I never wear it and someone else could make good use of it. It was all really good stuff, in good condition. I love getting rid of things I don't need and giving to charity! I'm well on my way to becoming more organised.

3) The fact that tomorrow is Friday! Looking forward to a lay in on Sunday, lol! I say lay in, I can only ever sleep until 8am at the very latest. But eh, it's a lay in to me :) Not quite sure on plans for the weekend yet but I'm sure I'll think of something. The boys are going to there dads on Saturday so perhaps I can do something special with Ellie. :) 

What are your reasons to be cheerful this week? Why not join in the blog hop which is hosted by the lovely Mich over at mummy from the heart. =)

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a lovely blogging idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely reasons - well done with getting rid of clothes and for donating to charity! Its good to have a clear out every now and then I think! Have a fab bbq, its raining here down south so hopefully weather is ok for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a special girlie day on Sunday. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps I should get around to donating my child's clothes to the RSPCA as I have hung on to them for about six weeks. Hoping that I could have some say in his clothes that he likes to wear I wanted to complain about a hideous T-shirt he had to wear all last year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.