Reasons to be cheerful (week 25) #R2BC

09:27

I've been suffering with headaches again this week. Maybe the humidity plays a part in that. Gosh, it really HAS been humid hasn't it?! Still, I'd rather that than winter lol. I am so, so grateful for the fan in my bedroom, lol.

The kids are all ok although Charlie was sick= last night, I think the heats got to him a bit. He seems ok this morning but I've kept him off school just in case. 
So here are my reasons to be cheerful this week...

1) We are going to the cinema on Saturday. Child free!! We're going to see World War Z. Maybe in 3D. I can't wait!!! I've waited ages for this film to come out, lol. Also maybe have lunch somewhere first... we'll see how we do for time. I haven't been to the cinema to watch an adult movie since Breaking Dawn Part II so you can imagine how excited I am. Yay! 
2) The weather. Although it has been humid, it has been lovely and sunny! I've got a bit of a tan already, even though I haven't been trying to tan lol. I'm lucky I don't burn. :) 
3) I sold some bits and pieces on ebay, just random stuff I had laying around/no longer needed. I made enough money for a new phone, yay!! See, I have blackberry but it keeps freezing and the screen goes white, it switches itself off and the speaker has blown in it. The person on the other end of the phone can't hear me. So yay, finally I have enough for a new phone. Not getting nothing fancy, just a cheapy but I'm happy with that! I just want a phone that work to be honest. =p 

And of course the fact that tomorrow is Friday! YAY! 
What are your reasons to be cheerful this week? 

Sarah xXx 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ah hope the weather hasn't got to you too much it had been so humid here though as well and has really bothered me some days. Hope the film was good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the weather. Hope you enjoyed the cinema.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it was a good weekend and you enjoyed the film, I've not heard of that one. I'm so out of touch! Mich x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.