Old pictures #TheGallery

21:25

I'm new to this blog hop so please bare with me. 
The theme this week is Into the Archives. So I decide I'd share an old photo of me, when I was a child. Just eight years old. It's one of the best days I remember from my childhood. I was a bridesmaid at my uncle and aunties wedding, along with my little sister and my aunties niece and my cousin was page boy! It was such a great day! I loved having my hair done and dressing up in my pretty dress and carrying pretty flowers. 
I remember the reception afterwards was in a big hall and my auntie presented me with a beautiful bridesmaid china doll as a gift to say thank you for being her bridesmaid. Awww. 
I linked this post up on Thestickyfingers linky :-) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.