Reasons to be cheerful (week 28) #R2BC

09:13

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart



Gosh, hasn't it been hot?! Not that I'm complaining mind. We've been really blessed with lovely weather, although today is over cast and quite chilly but that's ok. It's nice to have a cool day for a chance. I hope you've all had some sunshine where ever you're from! 
So my reasons to be cheerful this week... Lets seee.. 

1) It's almost the end of term. I can not wait! Not to have to rush around, make sure school uniforms are clean and ironed, no worrying about time and will I get this and that done in time before the kids come out of school. It'll be lovely to lounge around and go at our own pace! And of course spend some quality time with the kids. I'm hoping to go visit family up north again but we shall see.

2) It was Charlies Birthday this past Sunday. He had an amazing time! You should've seen his face when he opened his present which was a tablet, he was not expecting that at all, lol! Infact I have a picture. (I've posted it on the right>>) He got some lovely presents and in the summer holidays we're going to go out somewhere for a day. Charlie chooses where we go as we didn't do a party this year. Charlie had a party last year so this year it's one of the others turn for a party. We did go for a walk so that charlie could use his new army back pack! We were "exploring" hehe. So glad he had a lovely birthday. I still can't believe he's EIGHT years old. Where does time go?!

3) I won a lovely facebook competition on the blossom hill page. To be honest, I'd forgot that I'd even entered! I won FOUR bottles of wine. Not that I drink that often so it'll last a while! It'll be nice to have a glass of wine with a BBQ one evening though.

4) Hopefully this weekend, I'll be able to meet up with an old friend and visit my family! They don't live that far away (an hour in the bus which takes a detour route lol), there's a beautiful river and a duck pond with a park over the road, so Ellie will be able to have fun, too! Yay! 

And of course, tomorrow is Friday!

So there's my reasons to be happy this week. What are your reasons to be cheerful? Why not link up with Mich over at mummy from the heart and share your reasons to be happy this week :) 

Sarah xXx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.