Reasons to be cheerful (week 31) #R2BC

17:43

I'm a bit late posting my reasons to be cheerful this week but that's because I've been busy. Very busy! So here are my reasons to be cheerful this week. 

1) "Good things come to those who wait" - I finally have wooden laminated flooring in the front room, yay! I've been saving for this, new sofas (or rather second hand but new to me!), new curtains etc.. for what feels like eternity (around 9 months in fact!) & FINALLY I had enough ££ to do my whole front room, at last! 



It's not finished, it's still a work in progress but it looks SO much better! I hated my old carpet and old curtains. Now I have nice new flooring and new curtains and flooring and I LOVE it so much!! I just need a rug and coffee table, place the sofas in the right places and I think we'll be just about done :) Yay! 

2) Kid free & it's Friday - I have a kid free weekend, yay! I may or may not have a couple of glasses of wine tonight and just lounge around doing nothing of much importance, watch random stuff on tele and just chillax. Woohoo. 

3) The kids have bee really good this week. We managed a trip to the pirate chip park but not much else. The weather has been on and off, plus I've been very busy this week! Next week hopefully we can go swimming or the beach. :D 

What are your reasons to be cheerful this week? Why not join in the linky below and share your reasons :) 

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your room looks lovely! Would love that flooring but, like you, i have to save 1st :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on saving for that long, it was worth it, looks great!
    Hope you enjoyed the child free weekend.
    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.