Reasons to be cheerful (week 32) #R2BC

17:01


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Gosh hasn't this week flown by?! So we're almost half way thru the summer holidays, how is everyone enjoying the summer hols' so far? Personally I'm really enjoying not having to do school runs, spending more time with my kids and not having to rush around but my goodness, I am really missing the whole 'school' routine, lol. Anyway, here are my reasons to be cheerful this week.. 

1) The weekend - I am REALLY looking forward to this weekend. I'm going over to my grandparents with Ellie while the boys are at there dads (I think he's taking them to his mums house for the day, so the boys will have a lovely time there I'm sure). In the evening, we're going over to my grandparents club house/pub as there's a band playing, it's child friendly, too :-) So I'm really looking forward to that! It's lovely spending time with my grandparents, I'm really close to them & they live in such a lovely place. A long walk around the country side may be on the cards, hehe. I wonder what wildlife we'll spot... Maybe we'll spot a deer or two! 

2) Summer BBQ - We are having a lovely BBQ for dinner tonight, yay! We should make the most of BBQ'ing because the weather will soon be changing. 
3) I know this was one of my reasons last week - but I really LOVE my front room now it's been Re decorated/improved. I am SO proud of myself for saving up. It's really shown me what can be achieved by saving and has totally encouraged me to save more and do the rest of the house up. After Christmas though, I need to get saving for Christmas next. Eeek. This year is flying by! 

Sarah xXx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.