Meal Plan Monday

17:51

Meal Planning Monday

I've really been slacking with meal planning but with the kids going back to school Wednesday, I need to get back into our routine and meal planning really helps with that! It also helps me budget, too.

Monday - Sausage and chips with baked beans.

Tuesday - Home made kebabs with salad

Wednesday - Pizza and fries with garlic bread (My kiddies love garlic bread, lol)

Thursday - Pork chops with mash, peas and gravy.

Friday - Jacket potato with either tuna or baked beans, served with salad and french stick.

Saturday - Ellie picks (the boys are at there dads)

Sunday - Turkey roast dinner, carrots, peas, parsnip, roast potatos served with gravy.

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.