Reasons to be cheerful (week 36) #R2BC

10:33

Thank goodness it's almost the end of the week. This week has been a little chaotic (story of my life, lol!) The kiddos went back to school yesterday & I must say as much as I miss them, it's nice to begin getting back into a routine. Or the what I call 'School routine'.

1) Routine & Back  to school - Like I said above... Getting back into the school routine. It does take some getting use to the kids being back at school, I felt quite lonely and bored yesterday LOL. Ellie was ever so grumpy before school but once we were on our way to school, she spotted a couple of friends and soon cheered up! She couldn't wait to get into her new class, lol! The boys both had a fab day and are excited that there classrooms are on the first floor (upstairs!), they feel very grown up, hehe. 

2) Cats - Our kitty 'Lenni' is really settling in well. I do wish that Lotti, our older cat would stop hissing at him, she'll hopefully get use to him soon. The kids love Lenni and Lenni LOVES them. He adores cuddles but hates being put back down lol. Bless. 

3) The weather - We have been blessed with some beautiful sunny weather, it's very hot though.. We should really make the most of the warm, sunny weather because winter will be upon us before we know it. 

What are your reasons to be cheerful this week? 

Sarah xXx 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.