Reasons to be cheerful... (week 37)

09:45

Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) It's sunny and warm!! Yay!! The past few days have been cold, wet and dull. I even had to wear my winter coat yesterday! But today? It's lovely and bright, sunny and warm. What freaky weather, lol. Of course, the sunshine is very warmly welcomed. I can get some washing dry on the washing line. Best make the most of the nice weather now because winter isn't far away. Booo.

2) Yesterday I had a very bad headache. So bad that I was also sick with it (not a reason to be cheerful btw). I am so fortunate to have such a good friend to help me. She picked the kiddies up from school for me so that I could rest. It was very nice of her. Good friends are hard to find these days, I am very lucky :) I don't know what I would do without her! The kids were also well behaved.

3) My abscess in my mouth is slowly getting better. I went to the dentist on Tuesday. She gave me a prescription for some antibiotics which are working wonders!! I do have to go back in a couple of weeks though but that's ok. As long as that horrendous pain doesn't come back, it's all good!

4) The kids are really settling back into the school routine well. They're all enjoying school and want to start some after school clubs which I need to look into. It's Ellies birthday on Monday so we are having a little tea party on Sunday! She is SO excited and the boys are excited, too! Excited for birthday cake :-p lol.

What are you reasons to be cheerful? Why not join in the linky below and share your reasons to be cheerful which is hosted by the lovely Mich over at Mummy from the heart.

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.