Reasons to be cheerfuk {week 44}

10:17

Yay! It's Thursday which means reasons to be cheerful time! I really love this linky, hehe.
Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week.

1) It's Halloween and the kids are so excited! We're going to do some more Halloween baking later, make some Halloween Jellies and go trick or treating for a little while this evening. Oh, not forgetting the Halloween family movies we're going to watch, such good fun, hehe.

2) The weather yesterday was beautiful, it was sunny, blue skies and mild. The kids still had there birthday money to spend, which they had been saving up and wanting to spend this half term. So we ventured into town and they spent there money. We got some chips which we ate in the gardens along the sea front. It was a lovely day! I love those kids of days - they don't happen often enough!



3) I am cheerful that it is half term. I love spending extra time with my littles. They go back to school next week so we are gonna make the most of it :) It is rather nice not having school runs, lunches, uniforms etc to do for a week! :)

What are your reasons to be cheerful this week? Why not join in the linky over at mummy from the heart and share your reasons to be cheerful this week?!

Sarah xXx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.