Halloween 2013. {bucket List}

07:10

I know, I know. I am a bit late in posting this post but it's better late than never, right?

So our Halloween went a bit like this:

We made some Halloween cupcakes, which the kids had a great time decorating in green icing slime, lol and some fun Halloween cake decorations! It was great fun, hehe.

We made some Halloween jelly, using cupcake molds, although it was a little tricky to get out, the kids did enjoy it! We added some Halloween haribo sweets to it, yummo. We also made chocolate lollies using a Halloween mold. (I will have to start my diet again now!!)


We carved pumpkins, The kids drew faces and I carved! We talked about the smell of pumpkin and how it reminded us of Autumn. We really, really love this time of year.

a wonky pumpkin lol
scary pumpkin. My fella did this one, hehe.

We went Trick Or Treating for a little while. Charlie was a scary clown. Harry a werewolf and Ellie a little black cat, hehe. We only live in a small neighbourhood! We stuck t o who and where we knew. The kids got a few sweeties each. They had a wonderful time! They love walking around in the dark with there glow sticks. Overall we had a fab Halloween! What did you do for Halloween this year?




Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.