Instajunction Review & discount code.

12:10

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love taking photos. I discovered instagram a few months back and have been an instagram addict ever since. I have way too many photos to print myself, it would take me literally weeks to print of all my photos, not to mention the expense! So you can imagine how delighted I was when Instajunction asked if I would like to review there products! I of course, jumped at the chance. Instajunction is right up my street.

Instajunction is an online store that turns our photos into unique products - such a photo books, magnets, coasters and much, much more. 
The website itself is very easy to use! You just simply click on the product you want to create (I choose the magnets), log into instagram and add your photos that you would like printed onto the product you chose. Easy! 



I chose the magnets as they're unique, different and brighten up my fridge! It didn't take me long to add the photos I wanted turned into magnets. I really enjoyed picking which photos I'd like to see on my fridge, hehe.

The checkout was fast, easy and secure. I immediately received my conformation email telling me my products would be with me shortly. They arrived a couple of days later, which I was very impressed with! Quick service is the best. 

The magnets are 5cm x 5cm and are priced at just £9.99 for 12. I choose 2 lots of 12 magnets. 
All of the products on instajunction are unique, they would make a lovely gift for anyone! So if you're looking for something a little different, why not checkout instajunction. You can also follow them on  twitter and Facebook.


!
Some of my magnets on my fridge.
Instajunction have also given me a discount code to share with all my lovely readers. To get 25% off any orders placed up until the 8th December, simply enter FRIEND25ET at the checkout. The code can be used by as many readers as many times as you like! 

Sarah xXx

I was sent this product for the purpose of this review. This is my own, personal, honest opinion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.