Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree.. #TheGallery

23:12


This weeks #TheGallery theme is Christmas Tree. Yay! Pictures don';t really do my Christmas tree any justice. But it is very pretty and looks amazing with the LED Christmas Lights. I love my owl decorations, too! So cute and sparkly, hehe.


We decorated our tree in blue, gold and red this year. Although other bits have since been added and rearranged by the kids and the cats have knocked a few baubles off but that's ok, I can handle that. At least the tree hasn't been pushed over by the cats like last year!! Yet anyway, lol. 

Why not head over to the sticky fingers blog, join in the linky and share a pic of your Christmas tree :-) 

Sarah xXx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.