ScentedCandleShop.com review {Yankee Candles}

16:19

I LOVE candles. Seriously, one can never have too many candles, especially  scented ones. When the ScentedCandleShop.com asked me to review there lovely candles, I was SO excited! The Scented Candle Shop have over 4000 scented candles to choose from, they stock every scented aroma you could possibly imagine. From Yankee Candles, to Christmas Candles, Wax Tarts and candle gift sets are just a fraction of examples that the ScentedCandleShop.com stock. They have candles for lots of occasions like weddings... and Christmas!



I choose to review the Yankee candle Christmas eve housewarmer jar candle.
This candle is very beautifully presented in a glass jaw with a removable lid. The glass jar is a good seal for when the candle is not being used, which keeps the fragrance locked away until you're ready to use the candle again. The candle it's self is a really pretty, Christmasy red colour. This candle really looks attractive and is practical too.

"This luxury Christmas candle combines the aromas of sugared plums, candied fruit and a warm hearth in a happy home" 



Not only is it attractive and practical but it smells amazing, too! It has a really festive scent and certainly got me in the festive spirit! I personally think the scent is quite unique. I really can not get enough. I am totally addicted to these scented candles now, lol! This festive candle would make a lovely gift for someone.
These candles come in three sizes, small (3.7oz), medium (14.5oz), and large (22.0oz).Proces start from £6.29
  • Large jar burning time (110-150 hours)
  • Medium jar burning time (65-90 hours)
  • Small jar burning time (25-40 hours)

I was also sent these awesome Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie tea light candles (a box of twelve). These also smell amazing! What a a better smell than cookies? They really do smell like cookies! The smell is really powerful. Mmmm. They burn for 4-6 hours per tea light and they look really lovely, too. 
These would also make a lovelty gift for someone, I really can't get enough of these either. Amazing! These cookie scented candles are also a wonderful way to enter the holiday season!



For more information visit the ScentedCandleShop.com. They have some really awesome gifts and festive candles for the holiday season. You can also follow scented candle shop on facebook, youtube and twitter

Now to pick which scented candles I want to add to my Christmas list... 

Sarah xXx

I was sent these candles for the purpose of this review. This is my own, personal, honest opinion.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love candles so much, I was so happy when I discovered an amazing candle shop just around the corner from my work. I could spend hours in there smelling them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.