February #50Books2014 round up.

16:46


 I know, I am totally slacking at posting the round up for February. I didn't really have much spare time to read last month. I am aiming to read at least four books in March. You can read my February book reviews here.

Thank you to everyone who tweeted me there posts :) 

Shay over at Shays bookshelf has read four books this month, including Lemonade Revealed by Will Chluho, The Dark Inside by Rupert Wallis and a couple more too! Shay is already on her eighth book for the 50 books, book challenge! Tantrums and Glitter has read three books this month including the very famous Hunger Games: Catching Fire and is also half way through the third hunger games book.
Mum Turned Mom read two books in February, including 11/22/63 by Stephen King and A Crown Imperilled by Raymond E. Feist and is currently reading Magician’s End by Raymond E. Feist.

You've all done wonderfully, I love reading all your book reviews and hearing about what you're reading via twitter. 

Please remember you can tweet me your posts or email me your book reviews :) Don't forget you can join in on twitter too, using the #50books2014 hash tag.

If I've missed you out of the round up, please add your link to the linky below.

Sarah xXx





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.