Close up. #TheGallery

12:54


A close up of Harry. He has lovely blue eyes. He's only 10 and already started get pimples. He's growing up too fast for my liking!


A close up of Charlie/ He has big blue eye,s too! He has freckles in the summer, when the sun is out. Cute little freckles on his nose, I'll have to get a picture when those are showing. So cute!


A picture of Ellie's blue eyes close up! They all have blue eyes! Blue eyes and blonde hair.
Personally I have green eyes. I tried to take a photo of mine close up but it was difficult, I'll get someone else to take a photo one day. Mind you, the whites of my eyes have many blood vessels showing because I have problems with my eyes.

And I had to share the close up photo of my beautiful cat Lotti. She has lovely, pretty cat eyes, hehe.

Sarah. xXx

#TheGallery
#PoCoLo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice eyes =) #TheGallery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I chose eyes too. They really look into someone's soul x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blue eyes! My kids have blue eyes too….not from me though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous children and cat! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.