Printrbook for Instagram {review}

18:37


Printrbook are an independent company who can print Instagram photos into a book. All photo's are printed on 150gsm matt paper and surround them with a 300gsm Trucard cover and the pages are bound together by glue.
All books have the same amount of pages. You can create either a 25 print photo printrbook or a 50 print photo printrbook. Books with 25 prints are printed on one side. Books with 50 prints are printed on both sides and all books have the same amount of pages. Printrbook also ships worldwide!

It's really quick and easy to create your book. I choose the 50 photo printrbook. The website is ever so easy to use. I signed in using my Instagram account. I chose my photos from Instagram and a cover, along with a title for my book. Printrbook then put together a preview of my book, so I could make sure it's exactly how I wanted it before purchasing it. It really is very simple and it only took me a few minutes to create my book.

Ups and downs printbook

The pages are quite thick and good quality! The photos are exactly how they are on my instagram, just in a book! Bringing my instagram photos life.

I really like my printrbook so much, it's a really handy size, full of our family memories. Printrbooks would also make lovely gifts and keepsakes for any occasion.
In my opinion, I think printrbooks are very reasonably priced at just £10 and are well worth the money.
You can follow printrbook on Twitter and Instagram

Sarah xXx

Linked up with:

I received this products for the purpose of this review, all opinions are my own, honest, personal opinion. I was not paid for this review.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. What a great idea for Instagram shots! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fab! It would make a wonderful gift :) #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea :-) photo albums are wonderful to look through. I made one for my toddler and she'll sit with it for ages pointing to everyone she knows x
    #MMWBH

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to do a book of my favorite instagram snapshots. #MMWBH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really nice! My IG is so special but I have been neglecting it lately. Time to go back to it before I can relly do this =) #MadMidWeekBlogHop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant believe how cheap they are.. would make fantastic presents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving this and they are so perfect to just have in your bag! Thanks so much for linking up! #MMWBH! x

    http://www.superbusymum.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.