Reasons to be cheerful & thankful.

11:22

 


Ojos World


Gosh, isn't it warm?! It's nice to see the sun though. Here are my reasons to be cheerful and thankful this week.

1) I am having my hair done next week, it needs thinning out so bad. In this heat, it is not ideal to have long, thick, curly hair. I am really looking forward to having my hair done and sorted out for the summer! I haven't had my hair thinned out for a lonnnng time (over a year and a half!) so it needs it badly. I can't wait, hehe.

2) I'm thankful the weather has been really lovely and sunny lately. The sun really does cheer me up. I have a slight tan already just from walking to the shops and school. I'm thankful I tan easy. It's been ever so warm and difficult to sleep at night but there's not a lot that can be done about that, lol.

3) I scolded my hand on Sunday (this isn't a reason to be cheerful or thankful) but it's finally starting to heal and doesn't hurt so much now. Hopefully it'll heal 100% soon, I'm just glad it's not as bad as it was... that burning and stinging pain was something I'd never felt before, it was not at all nice. I'm staying well away from hot cooking oil from now on!!

4) I took Ellie to the park last weekend, it was such a lovely day, way too nice to stay indoors. There was hardly anyone else at the park, it was quiet and peaceful. Ellie and I had a great time, she even got me on the see saw, omdz, did my legs ache the next day LOL, so unfit, haha. It really cheered us up though - getting out of the house :)

Park @ Ups and downs, smiles and frowns

What are you reasons to be cheerful this week? You can join in with reasons to be cheerful over at Ojos world.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Best of luck with the hair and sunshine! And love the photo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I do love a bit of a make over! I had mine yesterday. Look forward to a selfie haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy the hair do! I agree on sun being a boost

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.