The past couple of days.

20:43

The past couple of days have been unevetful to be honest. I've been suffering with hayfever really bad. I have never, ever had it this bad before, I honestly feel like I can't breathe. It's horrible. I'll have to try some different hayfever tablets because the ones I currently use haven't been working. Needless to say, I've been staying indoors as much as possible. We have managed to venture out into the garden though. I'm quite lucky to have such a huge back garden.

Brothers
Brotherly love
The boys have had fun playing football and making the most of the lovely weather. It's great fun hearing and watching them playing football. Hearing them cheer when they score a goal, bless them. Harry and Charlie are both supporting Brazil in the world cup as England are now out.

Football time!
playing in the play house, hehe.
Ellie has also been enjoying the lovely weather, she went on a snail hunt! We have really long grass right down the end of our garden, which the snails seem to love! Ellie found a snail and wanted me to take a picture of it, so that's what we did! We of course released the snail back into the long grass after I took this photo. Ellie really wanted to see what the snail looked like underneath, hence putting it in the glass (which is actually an old Nuttella jar, not one we drink out of by the way - thought I'd add that in there, lol!)

Snail
Snail.
We also enjoyed some watermelon outside in the sunshine, so refreshing and perfect for summer! Yummy. Ellie gave it a thumbs up.

Smile

I am hoping my hayfever calms down and/or I find a suitable tablet/cure soon. We reallllyyy want to go on a picnic next week, somewhere that we have never been before and I have a few ideas in mind, hehe.
What have you been up to lately? I hope you've all been enjoying the beautiful weather.

Sarah xXx

Linked up with:
post comment love 
Family Photo Friday 


My Life As A Mummy

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Nice to hear they are all enjoying the weather :) a shame you've started suffering with hayfever, I'm pretty sure I've got it this year when I never have in the past #familyphotofriday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhh that snail picture! You are braver than me! #familyphotofriday

    ReplyDelete
  3. we didnt have watermelons this year yet, now i want to try one as well)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So relieved that I don't have hayfever - hope you aren't suffering too bad. Looks like the kids are having a great time. Thank you for linking to PoCoLo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed the hayfever calms down and you manage to go on the picnic. Lovely photos of your children having great fun outdoors and enjoying the sunshine. Thanks for linking up and sharing with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.