What's made me happy this week?

16:00

You're not from round here

Things that have made me happy this week..

1) I had my hair done. It's now ombre - brunette on top and light brown in the middle with blonde at the bottom. I've had to use a colour correcting shampoo on it because it went a little bit orange in places but I really, really love it! Now my mission is to grow my hair even longer. And also my nails.
I've been using coconut oil as a hair mask, I must say, it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky, I love it!

Ombre

 2) The weather has been amazing. We went for a walk along the pier yesterday, had an ice cream and enjoyed the lovely weather. I did six miles of walking yesterday in total. Not bad at all! Must loose 10lbs by the August. Another mission of mine, lol.Wish me luck with all these missions I'm setting myself, haha.

pier

3) My kids make me so happy! And so proud. They're my whole world. They've been exceptionally well behaved this week. They've been enjoying the weather, riding there bikes, playing football and other sports and just relaxing. They're excited for the end of term - lots of fun activities/outings coming up at school, yay!

Signed book
So proud of their signed book

Sarah xXx


Ojos World


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I have not had my hair done is long. Maybe it is about time. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks like you have had a fantastic week. And lots to be happy for indeed. Your kiddies are adorable. Always great to have nice hair and nails too. Feeling pretty always makes me feel happy about myself and smile more. Thanks for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely things which have made you happy. I am having all my hair chopped off in July! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair! The color is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your hair! I colour mine all the time, watch you don't get a taste for it lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair. Mine is very short, so its a one colour dye job, although that often changes!
    10lbs is easily doable, you will do it :)
    Kiddos look cute, glad they are behaving well.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.