Wordless Wednesday.

21:30

The other day I was looking through my old photos and I found this photo of Charlie when he was newborn. He was born with a kidney reflux and was really quite poorly when he was born. He was just starting to get better when this photo was taken. I know it's an old photo but I really wanted to share. I haven't really shared many pictures of my children when they were babies (because I wasn't blogging back then), and so I thought it would be nice to share this photo on my blog :)

So tiny!!
I can't believe that he will be nine years old in a couple of weeks. Wow.

Sarah xXx


Super Busy Mum


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Cutie pie!

    Teresa from NanaHood.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man...it only seems like yesterday they where little babies and now they are growing up faster than we can keep up with most days. Hard to believe they where ever this small too! He's so tiny! So cute. Thanks so much for linking up with #MMWBH xx

    http://www.superbusymum.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.