Football bookmarks kit {review}

00:07

review for yellowmoon

 Yellow moon sent us this lovely football bookmark kit to review. Anyone who reads my blog regually will know that all three of my children LOVE football, so this football bookmark kit was right up there street!

Yellow moon review

This bookmark kit comes in a pack of four. Four individually wrapped assorted book kits! Each kit contains four bookmarks - containing a foam template, self adhesive foam (football related) shapes and instructions. Each bookmark height is 18cm and there is no glue required! The book marks and shapes are brightly coloured which really appealed to my little ones. Ellie said "I love the colours! They look so great" And Charlie especially liked that the "grass" was mounted onto a larger piece of foam, bless him.

ups and downs, smiles and frowns

My little's really could not wait to try these and make themselves a bookmark!
Because the foam shapes are self adhesive, the back of each shape just peels off very easy and sticks onto the bookmark template. They really didn't need any help in making these and got stuck right into them. Ellie loved the "googley eyes" best apparently, hehe.

ups and downs, smiles and frowns


They made there bookmarks really easily themselves. It's a fun, quick, easy arts and crafts activity for any child (aged 5+), especially if they love football!
They're really proud of there football bookmarks and can not wait to show them off at school, when they go back in a few weeks, hehe.

Priced at just £3.95, I would say they are well worth the money. We would definitely recommend them. These would also make a lovely gift for any child that enjoys arts & crafts & being creative. My children really enjoyed making them.
(If only H would let me take his photo!)

Yellowmoon sell a very good selection of kids arts & crafts goodies, as well as many other products. All very reasonably priced, too!

You can also follow yellowmoon on Facebook

Sarah xXx

Disclaimer: We received this product for the purpose of this review. I was not paid to write this review and all opinions are my own, honest, personal opinion(s). 

Linked up with: 
Let kids be kids. 
Tried & Tested. 
Share with me. 
Creative Monday 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Those are just adorable. My kids love stuff like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine do too! They love being creative :)
      Thank you for stopping by. x

      Delete
  2. I've not heard of Yellowmoon before but I think I will check them out - the price seems reasonable for a hours fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellowmoon is fab.
      Thank you for stopping by. x

      Delete
  3. What a great kit! Looks like they had fun! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly did :)
      Thank you for stopping by. x

      Delete
  4. These are such a lovely idea, I know my little boy would just love these.

    #Tried/Tested

    http://fashion-mommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab :)
      Thank you for stopping by. x

      Delete
  5. What a great fun activity, perfect for the summer holidays. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun activity to do as home this summer esp =) #letkidsbekids

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like really good fun and simple bookmarks to make, especially as there's no glue needed! I love their end creations.
    Thanks for linking #LetKidsBeKids

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little activity - they look really effective.
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome. Buba would love it. I love simple crafts those are always the best ones and so fun to do. Thank you so much for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.