Petshopbowl bank holiday offers weekend!!

23:59



This weekend is bank holiday weekend and from Saturday 23rd August until Monday 25th August, petshopbowl have some amazing bank holiday offers on there website. Including Almo nature cat & dog food & many, many other products! 

Petshopbowl sell a very good selection of pet supplies from cat food, dog food and even products for reptiles and small pets!

We recently reviewed some products for our cat from petshop.co.uk which she really enjoyed :)

Have a fab bank holiday weekend.

Sarah xXx

P.S I also have a giveaway running until 5th September to win some Almo Nature cat food from petshopbowl.

Disclosure: I received a £15 voucher for my cat, from petshopbowl.co.uk for writing the post.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.