Meal planning Monday.

00:00



Wow. Christmas soon flew by! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the very best for 2015, I hope it's the best year ever for everyone.

Here's this weeks meal plan. Lots of Christmas food to use up this week. I think I over bought but none of it will go to waste, so it doesn't really matter.

Monday - Chicken curry with long grain rice and naan bread.

Tuesday - Beef burgers with fries and salad.

Wednesday - NEW YEARS EVE!! Different flavoured pizzas with chips/wedges and a selection of dips.  Lots of snacks also available for a special evening. 

Thursday - NEW YEARS DAY!!! Lamb roast dinner. (Brocolli, Roast parsnips, yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots, roast potatoes, mash potatoes, served with gravy and mint sauce)

Friday - Chicken wraps with a selection of salad.

Saturday - Kids can choose whatever is left in the freezer.

Sunday - Sausage, mash and peas served with gravy.

What's on your meal plan this week? 

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ohh yum, your week sounds lovely. It's a roast for us NYD too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Everything sounds so good! I'm really liking your plans for New Years Day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks yummy. I love meal planning cause it saved a fortune and i dont have to spend all day asking the boys what they want to get "i dont know" lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.