Slumberdown winter warm duvet {review}

18:49

There is nothing better than new bedding. Especially in winter, when it's cold outside. Getting all cosy in bed with a new duvet is one of my favourite feelings in the entire world! I always seem to sleep a lot better when I have new bedding, too and I am sure I'm not the only one.



Slumberdown sent me this Winter Warm Duvet 13.5 tog duvet to review. I couldn't wait to put this on my bed! I was sent the duvet in kingsize. My kingsize duvet covers fit on perfectly and it fits onto my perfectly, too.



It is a high tog making it night and cosy, keeping me warm at night! I was quite surprised how light is is! It's not heavy, yet it is really, really warm. This duvet is filled with hollowfibre which makes is ever so soft and comfortable! It's also a non allergic duvet, which means there is nothing inside it that can cause allergies.



It is well padded, yet light. I've also noticed that it doesn't fall off the bed when I move around while I'm asleep. What I really like about this duvet is that it's so, so warm and cosy. It's perfect for these cold winter nights and is nice and snuggly. I personally find 13.5 tog just right for cold nights.


The Winter Warm Duvet is very good quality, it is so comfortable and I certainly get a better nights sleep indeed. The duvet is also machine washable on a 40 degree temperature, which is very handy indeed.
The winter warm duvet also comes in single, double and kingsize, sizes. 
You can buy the winter warm duvet at Argos. Slumberdown duvets are very reasonably priced and in my opinion are well worth the money.

You can also follow Slumberdown on Facebook.

Sarah xXx

I was sent this product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinions. I was not paid to write this post.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.