2015 Book challenge (monthly book linky!) #50books2015

17:19



For the last two years, I have taken part in the fifty books challenge, where I aim to read fifty books a year. I have not yet achieved this though.One of my goals for this year is to read more! I think I read around 30 books last year. (Note to self - must update googreads)

The year before last, Mama Owl hosted a blog hop for #50books13. Last year I was asked if I would like to host #50books2014 and I of course said I would love to! I am also hosting again this year (and will do a much better job than I did last year, I might add!).

And you can join in too! 

At the end of each month, I will write about the books I have read that month and I will also write a 'round up' post and include links to your blogs, with your book reviews. You can Tweet me the URL to your book reviews or Email me your monthly book review posts.
Please tweet/email me before the 28th of each month.

I will also include a blophop in each 'round up' post, which you can add your book reviews and #50books2015 related posts.
You can also join in on Twitter and Instagram using the #50books2015 hashtag.

I made a brand new badge for #50books2015. You can also add the below badge to your blog.

Ups and downs, smiles and frowns 50 books challenge



Please add your blog (or book list -books to read in 2015- blog post) to the linky below if you are going to join in with #50books2015, that way, I'll know who is taking part and I can follow you all so I never miss a post! You can all follow each other, too and make some new friends if you'd like :). It's also a really good way to find new books to read! Or you can leave me a comment to let me know you'll be joining in with #50books2015.

I look forward to reading all your book reviews and book posts for the #50books2015 book challenge!

Sarah xXx

P.S You can also follow me on goodreads





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'd already set 52 as my Goodreads goal, so count me in :-) I've linked up both my book blogs for good measure x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this looks interesting! Not sure if i would ever find the time to read 50 books thought :/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.