Girl online by Zoe Sugg {Book review}

12:40

Girl online by Zoe Sugg book review @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns.

"I had no idea GirlOnline would take off the way it has - I can't believe I now have 5432 followers, thanks so much! - and the thought of opening up to you all about this is terrifying, but here goes...

Penny has a secret.

Under the alias GirlOnline, she blogs about school dramas, boys, her mad, whirlwind family - and the panic attacks she's suffered from lately. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets the gorgeous, guitar-strumming Noah. Suddenly Penny is falling in love - and capturing every moment of it on her blog.

But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover - and her closest friendship - forever." 


My first book of 2015. 

I downloaded this book on kindle. I was looking for something new to read! 

I wasn't really sure about this book because I thought it might be a bit young for me. However, Zoe Sugg aka Zoella is one my favourite youtubers, I really enjoy her videos on youtube so I thought I would give her book a read. 
It's an easy book to read, I read it within a day or so. It's a nice little story, it's written very well! I fell in love with the character Penny and also Noah! I kind of guessed the twist so I wasn't really shocked. It was a good book, I'd give this book 3.5 stars. I would have given it more except I do think it's for a younger audience in my opinion. I still really enjoyed it though and if Zoe brings out a second book I will probably read it... perhaps. 
Overall - A nice little read and made a nice refreshing change for me to read this! 

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This sounds like an interesting book, I haven't seem any of her youtube videos though yet #readwithme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like an easy read every once in a while!! thanks for linking up with #readwithme x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really young book. I don't do any YA these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.