Meal Planning Monday #MealPlanningMonday

12:37


Meal Planning Monday

This is the kids weekly meal plan this week! My meal plan however, looks a bit different from this as I am trying really hard to loose weight at the moment. IF anyone has any low calorie/low fat recipes they would like to share, please point me in the right direction as I am always up for trying something new.

So this weeks meal plan...

Monday - Chicken dippers, home made chips with baked beans.

Tuesday - Spag Bol with garlic bread.

Wednesday - Tuna & pasta with a selection of salad and fresh bread.

Thursday - Chicken curry with long grain rice and naan bread.

Friday - Hot dogs in buns with fries and salad.

Saturday - Chicken salad.

Sunday - Sunday roast dinner.

What's on your meal plan this week?

Sarah xXx


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.