This weeks weigh in...

14:01

This week weigh in is.... non existent because I haven't weighed myself. I don't think I've gained anything but I doubt I've lost anything either because I've still been ill. I have been keeping up with the healthy eating though and still making smoothies. I got brave last week and added rocket and spinach to my smoothie, wasn't too keen on it but I think I could get use to it!

I am debating on whether to start power walking and/or jogging a couple of times a week, even just around the block. I really don't like going out on my own though as the area I currently live in is quite.... rough. I think just around the block wouldn't be so bad though. I already do a fair bit of walking everyday (or try to when I can!) so maybe I should just power walk and/or jog instead - when I haven't got the kids with me of course.

Possible TMI - I am still doing the thirty day shred and loving it! I did miss two days over the weekend as I had those dreaded monthly pains (ovulation), that's the worst that pain has ever been! It was horrible., Sorry if that was to much info.

Clipper Green tea with Lemon


I've been drinking green tea with lemon (at least one cup a day) and I am actually going to add some (cold) green tea to a smoothie later and see how it is! This is quite huge for me because I never drink hot drinks, I don't like tea or coffee usually. I find that one of the (green) tea brands makes me feel a bit dizzy (bizarre) but I recently purchased the clipper green tea with lemon and I'm fine with that! (Was on offer in Tesco) I also have a decaff one but I'm really not fussed on that either. Did you know, green tea is a natural source of antitoxins and can help with weight loss! I actually find it quite refreshing, too!

How is your weigh loss/healthy eating journey going? :)

Sarah xXx

#BloggingToJogging

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Sometimes it's good to not weight for a week, and exercise is always good although I'm not a fan! Must start it this week though to get the last of the weight off #bloggingtojogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find green tea makes me feel woozy too, I wonder what that's all about??

    I've been starting my day with a big green smoothie with spinach, celery, cucumber, broccoli (yes!), a green apple and half a banana - it is awesome and delicious!

    Best of luck x

    #bloggingtojogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Green Tea! Sounds like you're doing great #bloggingtojogging

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also a fan of Green tea but again with a little flavouring like lemon as i find it too bitter otherwise...I'm interested to learn more on the 30 day shred so heading over to your other post now! #WeightLossWednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan of hot brews either, but found green tea a couple of years ago and more recently, peppermint tea. It's a great way to warm up and like you say- they help with the weight loss. On your TMI, I was the same week before last, completely threw my week out- bloody hormones! Well done and keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a fan of green tea! But do go easy on them, especially if you tend to get gastric problems. I wonder why some will get woozy from green tea though....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really not a fan of Green Tea after boiling my first ever cup and didn't enjoy it. I do love my morning cup of tea though, cannot start the day without it! You have inspired me to dust off my 30 Day Shred again such an awesome workout DVD - Thank you for linking up to #'WeightLossWednesday over at Sim's Life. Sim

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great that you're finding new things like the green tea to try, how was it in the smoothie? Thanks for linking to #BloggingToJogging xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm quite into my green tea atm i really like it with mint as well as the lemon one, I'm aiming to have two a day minimum but last week I think I had one all week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.