The Cat Rescue Diaries {book review.}

00:00

"Thousands of years ago, a cat purred, and humans listened. We were fascinated. Today, we're still fascinated by the purr, but in many cases, we've let our feline companions down. There are millions of homeless and hungry cats. These are but a few of the stories of the lucky ones, rescued from bad situations and given a place on easy street.

You'll be inspired, you'll be awed, and you'll say "awww" over stories about cats like these:

Ms. Sammy, the cat delivered to her "furever" home by the coroner.
Lima, the kitty with a horribly infected tail, but who never stopped purring in appreciation of her human's efforts to help her get well.
Hanuko, the rescue with two human mommies.


From tales of cats rescued from a warehouse, a barn, and even a coffee can, to heartwarming stories of feline determination and human compassion, every story in The Cat Rescue Diaries is evidence of what happens when good people seek out the purr and find their "purrfect" feline match." 

Source

The Cat REscue Diaries Review
 
 I recently read the cat rescue diaries on my kindle. I love reading animal tales, especially cats because, well, I am cat crazy! I can't even remember how long I've had this book on my kindle, I have just had zero time to read but once I started reading, I couldn't put it down, hehe.
I loved these short stories which were all true. Each story told the story of how people came about having there cats, rescuing them or cats adopting them. Needless to say, it really didn't take me very long to read this book. It's a truly lovely book, each story had a lovely ending!

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have to admit I'm not a cat lover but I'm pretty sure my sil would love this!! thanks for sharing with #readwithme x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a lovely book and the cat on the front cover is beautiful. I always find books like this so sad and difficult to read :-( #readwithme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.