Beets BLU key finder {Review}

00:00


I was asked if I would like to review a Beets BLU Key Finder from amazon. Now, we love gadgets and I thought this gadget would be perfect for me, especially as I am always loosing my keys!


The Beets Blu Key Finder is a small gadget that is used to track valuables such as keys, bags, purses and so on. It's so small it can be inserted into a purse or wallet, a bag or attached to keys, cameras and other valuables. The device syncs with an iPhone or other device such as iPad and android devices (Android 5.0 and later) via bluetooth. You simply download the 'Paper Tag' app from the app store. I have an iPhone 5 so I personally downloaded the app from the iTunes App Store (free of charge). 


The Paper Tag App.

It was quite easy to set up, I followed the instruction manual which was easy to follow. 
I first took the key finder out of the box, pressed the button for five seconds (as instructed) and then placed the battery in (which comes supplied with the key finder). This was very easy to do, too! I also downloaded the 'Paper Tag' app on my iPhone. I did struggle a little setting up but it would have helped if I had of actually turned on my bluetooth - please don't forget to turn your bluetooth on like I did, haha. I soon figured it all out though and had the Key Finder & app set up within five minutes or so. I really like the fact it lets you take a photo of whatever the item the Key Finder is attached to.



The Key Finder itself is quite small and very light indeed. I really liked that it's key ring size and light. Making it easy to attach to my keys or purse.


The battery is really easy to install.
 I couldn't wait to test it out! So I attached the key finder to my keys and away we went! I walked 'out of range' and sure enough the alarm went off on the key finder and I received a notification on my phone. It was easy enough to turn the alarm off, using my phone as a remote control. You can also change the alarm tone on the Key Finder, via your phone which is pretty simple and easy to do! The app explains itself really. There is also a 'trouble shooting' and 'help' section on the app, which again, is really easy to follow! 
You can also disable the key finder (from your phone or device) at any time in just a couple of swipes and clicks. It's very simple and easy to use.  The alarm is loud enough to hear but not too loud. It's just the right volume in my opinion. 




It's handy because I'll never forget my keys again, or leave them around someone elses house or in a car etc. The alarm will buzz and I'll receive a notification on my phone informing me that my keys are not in range! How clever is that?! 

Overall, I really like the key finder device, it's affordable, easy to use and very handy indeed! I feel like this would also make a lovely gift (perhaps for fathers day, which is coming up very soon!) I really like the fact I can control it from my phone and that it's so easy to use.


Sarah xXx    

Family Fever



I was sent this product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinions. I was not paid for this post.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm often saying that we could do with something like that in our house.
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.