Pretty flowers in a pretty vase!

00:00

Last week, I went over to my mums house to visit her (and use her internet because I still have no 'net) while the children were at school. It was lovely to see everyone, I saw both my sisters and my youngest brother, too! My nephew was also there. I'd forgot how full of energy 4 year old boys are, haha.
I thought a photograph of this vase would be perfect for this weeks alphabet project.


My mum wondered why I was taking a photo of her vase, hahaha. I tried to explain the blogging world but I don't think she got it, she just kind of looked at me weird, lol! Ohhh, the life of a blogger, eh?!

Anyway, it was a lovely day and really nice to see everyone. It's nice to catch up with family. I can't wait to take the kids to see my mum next time :)

Sarah xXx



 photo 4d06e438-4e6a-4f3b-88b2-0c1093350397_zps361ad0e9.jpg

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Haha, I think the blogging world can be very strange to people who don't know anything about it! I thought about doing V for Vase this week too, but didn't have any flowers to go in vase to make a pretty picture like yours! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mother says - I imagine your Mum's look is exactly the same as my Dad's look when I talk about blogging!!! It must be a generational look :) Great V and a beautiful vase. #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to explain hashtags to someone who's never used twitter, instagram or even a digital camera -- tricky indeed! :-D
    Bobbyanne
    PromisingBeauty.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.