A look in my letterbox..

00:00

I haven't posted a 'Look In My Letterbox' post because I haven't really had much come through it! I thought I'd save it up until I had a few bits to post. Some of these are freebies, others are not. I've been waiting a while for school uniform to come (and I am still waiting for a few bits) because it's that time of year, where everyone orders there school products, they seem to take a while to arrive! Anyway, here are the things I have received in the mail the past couple of week.

Sprinkle of glitter organiser @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

Firstly, I ordered this organiser for myself while they're in stock. Sprinkle of glitter (aka Louise - one of my favourite youtubers, she is awesome!) designed this herself and is now selling them! However, it doesn't start until January (seems like a long time away!) but I knew they would sell out fast, so I got mine now, ready for next year! And it was on sale, too! I got it for under £7, it's usually £9.99)  It's full of recipes, ideas and quotes... It's very inspiring indeed. I can not wait to start using it next year!!

It's hard back and has pink glittery writing on the front! It's also the perfect size to fit into my bag. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!  I could actually talk about this organiser all day... Maybe I'll write a separate blog post!

safe in the surf freebie @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

Secondly, I requested this 'Hold tight hand up' pack. It was a free! It's a little pack about how to stay safe, while having fun in the water. It's a great way to teach the kids how to stay safe in water, especially as we live right by a river! Not that they go anywhere near the water unattended but it's always good for them to know. Just incase. The stickers are awesome, they're holographic, which Ellie thinks is cool.


My friend sent me this really cute kitten card in the post. Isn't it adorable? I love cards, they always make my day! Especially cat cards... I love cats!


I also received a free washing detergent scope from Persil, which I requested a while back. This is handy, it'll help me put the right amount of detergent in the washing machine. It folds up lovely - so easy to store.


And of course, lets not forget the school uniform, ready for Harry to start high school in a couple of weeks. I have few 'back to school' posts coming up, so don't forget to look out for those, soon.

What have you received in the mail recently?

Sarah xXx

Linked up with:
Look in my letterbox

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ooo, that organiser looks awesome! It's great that it has inspirational quotes in too for those times when you need a little bit of insight. :D

    Stopping by from Tales of an M.E. Mummy http://www.talesofanmemummy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those water safety stickers are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That organiser looks fab! I'm awful at keeping the same one going all year I always seem to find one that I love even more hehe I have got my eye on a calender for the new year though but I'm holding off in case I find a better one!
    Thanks for linking up with #LIML

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that organiser! i think i might try and see if i can get my hands on one now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't done the dreaded uniform shop! It's happening this week but not through the letter box sadly! I'm waiting to post too but not getting much mail these days! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.